Denver PrideFest: Festival Rules
The Festival Rules are posted at all gates and published on The Center’s website. Our festival rules are based on similar rules used at sporting venues and other major events.
- All bags, containers and packages are subject to search.
- No coolers allowed.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Only factory-sealed, non-alcoholic beverages allowed in the park. No open beverage containers allowed. No glass containers. This includes water bottles. There are free water fountains inside the park at Colfax & Bannock and at 14th & Broadway.
- Guests will not be allowed to carry alcoholic beverages through the exit gates.
- No weapons of any type allowed in the park.
- No marijuana use allowed in the park. Public marijuana use is illegal in Denver.
- No bicycles or unicycles allowed in the park.
- Pets should be left at home for their comfort and safety.
Important Information Regarding Colorado’s Marijuana Laws
For those looking to support Colorado’s marijuana businesses, please be aware that the law forbids smoking in public and it remains illegal to remove marijuana products from the state when you depart. Your employer may have a policy addressing this matter as well. Make sure to know your company’s policy, if applicable.
Colorado: Responsibility Grows Here
For more information about retail marijuana in Colorado, visit the State of Colorado’s “Responsibility Grows Here” website, which maintains current official state information on the laws and the health effects of retail marijuana.