Denver PrideFest offers our vendors and non-profit exhibitors over 380,000 guests to connect with over two full days of entertainment. Applications and payments must be processed through our online portal. No checks. Please select from the applications below:
Helpful Info for Parade Entries, Vendors & Exhibitors
Need electricity at your site? Download the 2018 Electrical Service request form.
Download our Equipment Rental Form (tents, tables, chairs)
Download The City & County of Denver’s Sales Tax Special Event Application/Registration Form
View a map of our vendor and exhibitor booth locations.
View our Load-In/Load-Out map.
View a list of road closures for PrideFest 2017.
Top 5 Ways to Have a GREAT PrideFest Vendor Experience
1. Don’t forget to check out our Vendor Tips!
2. Be on-time for load-in! If you miss the vehicle traffic window you will not be allowed to drive into the park.
3. Load all your materials out of your car, then move your car off-site. That way we move everyone through quickly.
4. We must wait for the Denver Police Department to allow us to bring cars on site Sunday after the festival. Please be patient! There is plenty of time for load-out.
5. Follow volunteer instructions and please be courteous! They are there to help everyone have a good experience.
6. Bring lots of water (for your booth – don’t forget that you cannot hand out free water!) and enjoy the weekend!
If you have any additional questions, please Carol Hiller at firstname.lastname@example.org.