Denver PrideFest offers our vendors and non-profit exhibitors over 380,000 guests to connect with over two full days of entertainment. Applications and payments must be processed through our online portal. No checks. Please select from the applications below:
2018 CoorsLight Denver PrideFest Parade Applications – NOW CLOSED
Need to Purchase Liability Insurance?
Our insurance agency, ESP Specialty Insurance, is pleased to offer 2018 Denver Pridefest Vendor Insurance.
Please follow these instructions to purchase your liability insurance.
- Click to go to our secure purchase site.
- Answer a short few questions and pay the fee with your credit card. In the “Tell Us About Your Event” section,
please denote “PrideFest 2018” to receive the discounted rate of $62.50 for two-day coverage.
Your certificates will be emailed to you. A copy will also be emailed to the event. If you have any questions, please contact Clayton Marsh, Account Executive at ESP Specialty Insurance: 617-993-0634.
Helpful Info for Parade Entries, Vendors & Exhibitors
All parade participants will need to attend one of the following meetings:
- Saturday, June 2 at 10:00am
- Sunday, June 3 at 9:30am
- Monday, June 11 at 6:00pm
Need electricity at your site? Download the 2018 Electrical Service request form
Download our Equipment Rental Form (tents, tables, chairs)
Download The City & County of Denver’s Sales Tax Special Event Application/Registration Form
View a map of the festival
View our Load-In/Load-Out map
Sales Tax Information
Outfitting Your Contingent for the Parade
FREE Banners Available for the Coors Light PrideFest Parade
Miller Coors is providing free banners to organizations participating in the parade. Limit two banners per organization. Please include your organization’s logo as a high-resolution JPEG with your request. Deadline to request banners is June 4, 2018.
To request your banner, please contact Jamie Roles at Jamie.Roles@cdccoors.com.
Get Your Gay On: Special Pricing Available to Outfit Your Float & Crew
Get Your Gay on will have special pricing available for participants in the Coors Light PrideFest Parade to get all the rainbow swag they need for the event. Stick flags, 3×5″ flags, bracelets, beads, leis, parade giveaways and more! Contact Jim Maser at 858-245-7660 or email@example.com for more information or to place an order.
Parade Policy on Bicycles and Motorcycles
Bicycles: Individual bicycles are not allowed along the parade route, however groups of bicyclers or bicycle clubs can register as a contingent to ride in the parade.
Motorcycles: Individual motorcycles may participate in the parade if they are a part of the Motorcycle Unity Contingent, which includes multiple organizations with riders. Those who ride in this group do not have to pay a registration fee. On the morning of the parade, this group will meet between 8:00-8:30 AM at 11th Ave and Race St before turning right and heading to the front of the line near 13th Ave and Franklin St.
Top 6 Ways to Have a GREAT PrideFest Vendor Experience
1. Don’t forget to check out our Vendor Tips!
2. Be on-time for load-in! If you miss the vehicle traffic window you will not be allowed to drive into the park.
3. Load all your materials out of your car, then move your car off-site. That way we move everyone through quickly.
4. We must wait for the Denver Police Department to allow us to bring cars on site Sunday after the festival. Please be patient! There is plenty of time for load-out.
5. Follow volunteer instructions and please be courteous! They are there to help everyone have a good experience.
6. Bring lots of water (for your booth – don’t forget that you cannot hand out free water!) and enjoy the weekend!
If you have any additional questions, please Carol Hiller at firstname.lastname@example.org.