June 16 & 17, 2018
Saturday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Coors Light PrideFest Parade
Sunday, June 17
Steps off from Cheesman Park at 9:30 am
These FESTIVAL RULES are posted at all gates, published on The Center’s website and published in the Denver PrideFest Pride Guide. Our festival rules are based on similar rules used at sporting venues and other major events.
- All bags, containers and packages are subject to search.
- No coolers allowed.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Only factory-sealed, non-alcoholic beverages allowed in the park. No open beverage containers allowed. No glass containers. This includes water bottles. There are free water fountains inside the park at Colfax & Bannock and at 14th & Broadway.
- Guests will not be allowed to carry alcoholic beverages through the exit gates.
- No weapons of any type allowed in the park.
- No marijuana use allowed in the park. Public marijuana use is illegal in Denver.
- No bicycles or unicycles allowed in the park.
- Pets should be left at home for their comfort and safety.