June 16 & 17, 2018
Saturday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Civic Center Park | FREE Admission
Coors Light PrideFest Parade
Sunday, June 17
Steps off from Cheesman Park at 9:30 am
These FESTIVAL RULES are posted at all gates, published on The Center’s website and published in the Denver PrideFest Pride Guide. Our festival rules are based on similar rules used at sporting venues and other major events.
- All bags, containers and packages are subject to search.
- No coolers allowed.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Only factory-sealed, non-alcoholic beverages allowed in the park. No open beverage containers allowed. No glass containers. This includes water bottles. There are free water fountains inside the park at Colfax & Bannock and at 14th & Broadway.
- Guests will not be allowed to carry alcoholic beverages through the exit gates.
- No weapons of any type allowed in the park.
- No marijuana use allowed in the park. Public marijuana use is illegal in Denver.
- No bicycles or unicycles allowed in the park.
- Pets should be left at home for their comfort and safety.
Denver PrideFest is located at the heart of downtown Denver, in the historic Civic Center park at the intersection of Colfax and Broadway.
Road Closures During PrideFest
Streets will close Friday, June 15, 2018 and remain closed until 11:59 PM on Sunday, June 17.
- BANNOCK ST: from Colfax to 13th Avenue, beginning at 7:00 AM
- 14TH AVENUE: from Cherokee St. to Broadway, beginning at 7:00 AM
- COLFAX AVE, Eastbound: from Cherokee St. to Lincoln St. beginning at 6:00 PM
- COLFAX AVE, Westbound: from Lincoln St. to Cherokee St. beginning at 6:00 PM
- BROADWAY: from 16th Street Mall to 13th Avenue, beginning at 7:00 PM
Ride With Lyft During Pride
The Center has partnered with Lyft for the second year in a row to bring you an affordable ride in minutes. Download the app, request a ride, and you’re on your way! Use code: DENPRIDE18 to enjoy 25% off a ride to PrideFest, The Center or the Trash Fashion Show, 6/9/18-6/30/18. Plus, for every ride taken with this code, Lyft will donate $1 to The Center.
Use these links to reserve a parking spot for Denver PrideFest with ParkWhiz and they will donate 15% of the proceeds in support of The Center’s programs and services:
No bicycles or unicycles will be allowed in the park. Bicycle parking is available around Civic Center Park at the following locations:
- 14th Street between Bannock & Broadway (in front of the DAM)
- Broadway between 14th & 13th (in front of the Denver Public Library)
- 14th Street between Cherokee & Bannock (in front of the City & County Building)
- 11th & Broadway
- 12th & Broadway
- 13th & Broadway
- 16th & Broadway
- 12th & Lincoln
- 13th & Lincoln
- 13th & Acoma
- 14th & Cherokee
- 14th & Court
- 15th & Court
- Court & Colfax
Preferred Air Carriers
Stay and Play
First time to visit Denver? Visit Denver is your resource for everything you need to know to make your visit great!
Important Information on Colorado Marijuana Laws
For those looking to support Colorado’s marijuana businesses, please be aware that the law forbids smoking in public and it remains illegal to remove marijuana products from the state when you depart. Your employer may have a policy addressing this matter as well. Know your company’s policy, if applicable.