Exhibitors, Food Vendors & Nonprofit Beverage Partners
Denver PrideFest offers our exhibitors, food vendors, and over 425,000 guests to connect with over two full days of entertainment and community fun.
Get Involved: Applications
Please Note: Applications to participate in Denver PrideFest as an Exhibitor, Food Vendor, or Nonprofit Beverage Partner (NPBP) will be accepted until 11:59PM MT on April 1, 2019 OR until all spaces are full. Please apply early for the best chance at securing a spot at the festival.
Planning for Denver PrideFest
- Be there on time for load-in! If you miss the vehicle traffic window, you will not be allowed to drive into the park, so plan accordingly.
- Load all your materials out of your car, then move your car off-site. This helps us keep the load-in process moving quickly and smoothly.
- Please be patient. We must wait for the Denver Police Department clear us to allow cars on-site Sunday after the festival for load-out. There is plenty of time for load-out.
- Follow volunteer instructions and be courteous to, well, everyone! Remember that volunteers are on-site to help everyone have a positive experience. Please do your part by remaining courteous to all staff, volunteers, security team members, and guests of the festival.
- Bring lots of water for your booth (don’t forget – you are not allowed to hand out free water) and enjoy the weekend!